Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Workaholic

I feel like my work life is taking over

and it's not my imagination

really

its not

I was at work for 13 hours today

It will get better -- I'm just a little over committed right now at work

Home is going well

Miss M had an awesome day --the girls had a great time -- and can't wait for Friday's sleepover

Miss M's friend (Miss J) is in a bind.

Her exchange program put her in the wrong school -- and there's no bus service

none

and her host mom just got word that there's no chance she will get into that school

That's a disaster

Her host Mom is a single mom who works nights -- she can't drive her to school each day and pick her up.

I am so damn lucky

We're home -- and bofh of us are tired -- but it was a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment