Saturday, August 28, 2010

exhausted

Mom and Dad are here -- we're hanging out this weekend and they'll be here for Em while I'm at the conference for work this week.

I'm staying at the house -- but will be spending so many hours driving back and forth to the conference that it will be as if no one was here without them

I'm so grateful they could do this

If we were further along she might have been able to hang out with friends

Em slept in -- I got up early and did some chores -- went to the store and M & D got here in time for lunch -- we ran errands and finally got Em a phone

finally

We had a fun venture to Sam Moon -- shopping paradise where I got a Betty Boop handbag and Em got a cute new watch

dullsville for my 3 readers I know

but some days will be dull
routine

this is life

some days we get up
eat some food
do some laundry
spend some money
go home
eat again

and sleep

I guess that describes most days

and Thank God most days are like that -- adventure is best in small doses.

1 comment:

  1. A Betty Boop handbag???

    ....
    .....
    ........

    Nope, sorry.
    Still stuck at the handbag...!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete