Friday, August 27, 2010

A nice visit

Curt came over to have dinner with us and meet Em.

We hung out -- worked on some Algebra II -- ate dinner.

She gave him a gift -- it's a keychain with a symbol on it -- it's supposed to be good for his ankles and improve his mettle

He put it right on his key ring

He gave me a nice boost of confidence that I'm on the right track with somethings and need to stay the course

and then we packed him off.

Em wants me to teach her how to make spaghetti -- but I wonder if she means the kind that I get out of a jar - or the homemade kind that I make.

She loved the breadsticks I made -- which came out of a tube (pizza dough I cut in strips and sprinkled with a tiny bit of salt.

I learned my Mongolian -- and we had fun trying to gross each other out with different foods -- a good time was had by all.

BTW -- I have her agreement to try crawdads when they are in season -- there will be photos of that!

Good Day (mostly because we've left the homework for another night!)

No comments:

Post a Comment