Sunday, February 5, 2012

Your God



Thanks to a great friend who found this for me

Whatever did happen to the God of love?

As I listened to this -- I realize there are some who would think that I'm not a good christian
that I don't believe
that I am making fun of Christianity

I am not mocking Christianity
just some of the Christians do in the name of Chritianity

as for whether or not I am a good Christian
well -- I'll leave that for God to judge

Blog with us about Women's Reproductive Rights on 2/15
Cheryl Would

3 comments:

  1. Wow, wow...She sounds like a Unitarian (smile)...let's hear it for mercy and kindness to be the role of Christians...and not condemnation and tyranny...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! "Oh mercy, whatever happened to the God of love?" Thank you!

    ReplyDelete