Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bad Dating Haiku

foot fetish request
photos of my red tip toes
scary stalker dude

Sad widower dad
sweet talker tugged at heart strings
scamming rat bastard

our sweet wild oats sowed
poor guy could not have known it
I was a nut job

all things in common
continually braying
Eeyore's lame world view

Tall drink of water
over before it began
so apathetic

sweet forgettable
bland bland bland bland bland bland bland
can't recall your face

Hot sporty trainer
seriously what were you
thinking you would find?

Best first date ever
so desparately craving
love that I can't give

Swing daddio Swing
too nice afraid to corrupt
never will get laid

Set up for failure
Misourri wants company
how could it have worked

Prom date big build up
Bi-polar can't excuse it
what the hell was that

Hank Hill stop calling
you crazy psycho fucker
your third wife shot you

2 comments:

  1. I think I love you.

    I've got one:

    Matters of the heart
    cannot be medicated.
    It was worth a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're my first comment!
    love that you joined my haiku
    crap, I cannot stop

    ReplyDelete