Saturday, August 8, 2009

Real Time Review: Purely Decadent Chocolate no-dairy frozen dessert made with Coconut Milk

Ok -- so anyone who knows me, knows that dairy is the devil. But I miss ice cream -- and although I do love chocolate sorbet -- it ain't ice cream folks.

Oh-- and soy has a bad bad baaaaaaad aftertaste

So I thought I would try the Purely Decadent (made with coconut milk) non-dairy frozen dessert -- Chocolate -- right now -- while I'm blogging

Ok -- time to open it up...

Looks like ice cream -- maybe a little too fluffy

smells like the little tiny containers of ice cream you could buy in Jr. High (ok -- in the 80's) that came with a flat wooden spoon.

first taste

very coconutty
melted nicely in my mouth
not hard like most ice cream straight from the fridge
vague cocoa flavor more than true chocolate
no weird aftertaste

It's like a frozen mounds bar

recommended.

Now go away

I'm want to be alone with it for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment