Saturday, August 8, 2009

New Job PROS and CONS list

PRO:
New Job=More Money
CON:
New Job=Long Commute

CON:
3 out of 4 of my staff were termed 1 day before I started
PRO:
I get to build a new staff

PRO:
I get to build a new staff
CON:
I HAVE to build a new staff

PRO:
Much more casual dress code
CON:
No open toed shoes

PRO:
Walls! a Door! WINDOWS!
CON:
The view from the windows is a conveyor belt. (who am I kidding -- I got me some WALLS! I could care less about the view!!!!)

CON:
Long loooooooong looooooooooooong hours
PRO:
interesting challenging work -- the 12 hour days just fly by (no really!)

CON:
My office is on the far side of the warehouse
PRO:
If I don't lose weight at this job I'll have no one to blame!!

CON:
I'm having to give up some projects I loved and I'll miss my corporate friends
PRO:
I'm going to have a great time at the new job -- just as soon as I figure out what the heck I'm supposed to be doing!

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Gina, you are going to completely rock this job. They won't know what hit them.

    And, if your feet hurt, you know someone who will fix that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the Pros and Cons make you excellent for this job! You are going to turn the Cons into Pros in no time, Just wait and see!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete