Sunday, August 9, 2009

anniversary

So Curt informs me that today is our 3 month anniversary.

1st date -- 3 months ago today

And it occurs to me --- I've only dated one other person for more than 3 months (He who shall not be named!)

How is this possible?

Let's see -- High School -- well -- I didn't put out -- so I rarely went out on more than 3 dates in a row.

College -- yeah -- pretty much the same. I spent most of college with a painful crush that kept me from seeing anyone else at all.

Then I got married.

Since then -- there have been lots of dates -- but no one steady.

until now.

So -- what does it mean that as of tomorrow I'm in uncharted territory?

I'm writing this story one page -- shoot -- one paragraph at a time.

It's just the next day

right?

Don't worry -- I have a paper bag ready for hyperventilation.

2 comments: