Wednesday, April 7, 2010

tock tock tock tock tock

My refrigerator is making the strangest sound

it's a tocking sound

not a TICKING -- very definitely a tocking

I open the door

I shut the door

I shift things around in the freezer

I push my ear against it's surface -- like a safe-cracker -- searching for the answer

I found myself standing in front of it today - screwdriver in hand and a murderous gleam in my eye

tock

tock tock

tock tock tock tock

tock tock tock

tock

tock-- you mock me

I fear that no on can hear it but me

1 comment:

  1. Ok -- if this is Chinese I think it means:

    The temperament and the mouth are not good, even if the heart is again good, also does not calculate the good person

    and I think I'm pretty insulted

    If it's Korean it says:

    good, feelings good, good people

    which seems unlikely considering the blog topic

    You know -- it's nice to have someone comment -- but it would be nice if it made more sense.

    ReplyDelete