Friday, September 3, 2010

What a week!

Mom and Dad were a God-send -- they came and hung out with Miss M all week while I was at the conference that never ended

I knew it would be demanding on my time -- but I didn't expect that I would be there from 6am to 10pm every day.

I missed Miss M

and I think she missed me too.

She had a great time with Mom and Dad -- and now -- we're starting our holiday weekend.

Miss J has joined us again this weekend and they're making personalized Tshirts -- and giggling

like you do

Tomorrow we're going to go to KoMart to see if their Korean food is Korean and maybe

brace yourself

to the mall.

Thank God Amy's going with us -- it'll save my sanity......Miss M is DYING to go to Victoria's Secret

1 comment:

  1. Why is the phrase, "Danger, danger, Will Robinson!!" going through my head right now, I wonder...?

    ReplyDelete