Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Send in the Clones

I am a terrible American

I have kept Miss M from the most essential of American experiences

I have kept her from

McDonalds

What a horrible oversight

Sunday --we went to the movies and saw Despicable Me in 3D-- they have 3D in Mongolia -- but it's the kind with the red and blue glasses -- I think Em liked it -- but she would have rather seen a slasher flick or Step Up 3D -- maybe next time.

She took pity on me -- she knew I wanted to see this one

So -- afterwards -- I offered Mexican or McDonalds

2 guesses which one she chose -- first guess doesn't count

She ordered a Quarter Pounder -- she wanted to order and pay for it herself -- We took about 15 pictures -- ordering it -- the box, the soda, the burger (before, during and after)

She kept asking me about the clone --

I had no idea what she meant

finally --I figure it out

O-W-N is own

so if you add a cl to that -you get "clone" (very logical)

English is weird

No comments:

Post a Comment