Friday, October 29, 2010

The Airshow is coming

The Airshow is this weekend -- yes -- Halloween weekend.

and before you think -- really, Gina? -- you don't seem to be the airshow type.

I'm not.

The Airshow is a royal pain in the ass.

The MFing Blue Angels have been flying over the DC all week -- blocking traffic which makes my 2 mile commute a 16 mile commute around the closed roads -- oh -- at 20 mph.

They're so loud you have to stop talking on the phone -- and they pass over my office over and over again.

Miss M and Dad are going tomorrow.

they'll have fun.

I was hoping to go with Mom for a Pedi -- but she's declared she "doesn't need one"

doesn't NEED one?

no one NEEDS a pedi.

sigh

it's like she was raised by wolves.

(Love you Mom!)

There's the exchange student halloween party on Sunday -- Miss M is going as a bunny in a dress she already owned and some bunny ears that I got at the sample sale.

Used clothes were NOT considered.

My costume was made out of duct tape -- and I'm pretty damned proud of it -- particularly my duct tape ruffle!

sorry for the blurry photo -- best I could do with the phone of myself -- I wore it all day for the party -- it was fun -- the associates loved it
Happy Halloween!!!!
(PS - NO -- that is not my hair -- that's a horrible drag-queen doll-hair wig -- Thank God I'm a brunette!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment