Thursday, July 22, 2010

To Do List

Ok -- my to do list for getting ready for my vistor

in no particular order

1. Get a key made
2. Update insurance (done!)
3. clean out guest closet and find a new home for sample sale stuff
4. Get rid of sample sale stuff I'll never use (any takers?)
5. Buy another set of sheets
6. Get a desk
7. Buy a bookcase and assemble bookcase
8. Hang pictures in Miss M's room
9. Clean out pantry
10. Renew lease
11. Set up auto-payment for rent
12. Meet with Maid service
13. Set up carpet cleaning appointment
14. Sweep patio
15. Move carpet from guest room to dining room
16. Find bean bag or casual chair for guest room (optional)
17. Type house rules
18. Attend orientation
19. Contact school counselor
20. Enroll Miss M in school
21. Find local doctor
22. Make girl doctor appointment
23. Set up mail order RX
24. clean house
25. Send Miss M photo of her room
26. Sleep

ok -- so I had hoped that this would make me feel more in control

nope

1 comment:

  1. I have never scrapbooked, nor am likely ever to start. However, should you have any needlework supplies, sing out!!

    As for the list, nicely done! Now group it into things that can be done with another. (Counselor and orientation. Home goods store shopping. Things you do at your computer. etc, etc.)

    I find lists less daunting, more manageable when categorized.
    Of course, I am a nerd...

    (word verification: miciedo!)

    ReplyDelete