Sunday, July 25, 2010

Comments on the rules

Well -- THAT was interesting.

The FB comments were fun -- except for the ass-clown who implied that he would like to get her on the web cam -- yeah -- it was a joke -- but it crossed a line -- afterall -- Miss M is a FB friend!!!!

Several people felt that there were 'too many rules' -- which felt weird to me at first....but then I thought....How doesn't your 15 yr old know that you have to put the shower curtain in the tub? -- You yelled at him for it when he was 9!

I'm going to stick to the longer list -- amend it with Sam's suggetions (Thank you Sam) that I make clear that curfew exceptions are requested and approved IN ADVANCE.
Sam also thought that the Internet restriction was too restrictive -- so I will reconsider.

Miss M prep is soldiering on-- I no longer feel ovewhelmed -- just tired --

I wish I had a Fairy Godmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment