Friday, May 7, 2010

Suspicious

sometimes my suspicious nature means I don't do somethings I want to...

Massage Envy today

they're offering one (hour long) massage per month at $49/month-- but you have to commit to 12 months.....and if I join right now during my first visit -- they'll waive my membership fee of $39.00

The membership fee

It just pisses me off

what are they doing in return for the membership fee -- refreshments for the meetings???? - No -- nothing.

just a way to pressure me to make a decision on the spot to save $39 that I wouldn't be spending anyway

All so I can save $20/massage -- (but not really) --without the massage I might get 6/year (or $414) -- but they'll give me 12 (6 of which I don't need and or won't have time to get) for $588.

and I can't cancel it before 12 months

I know I was squinting at her suspiciously before I declined to be ripped off.

Membership fee-- of all the nerve!

No comments:

Post a Comment