Monday, March 29, 2010

Zero Water Pitcher

ok

I think I've fallen to a new low

big excitement of the day?

I found a zerowater pitcher at Bed Bath and Beyond --

My parents are using it and it comes with this really cool meter that tells you how pure (or not pure) your water is. The higher the number -- the more your water tastes like -- well "not-water"

My tap water -- which tastes a little metalic -- scored a 168

bottled water -- 20

and I'm about to go test the now purified water

and it scored a 1

not quite a 0 -- but it is the first batch through the pitcher

I think we have a winner.

woo hoo!

I

really

really

really

need more excitement



it scored a 1 on the meter

1 comment:

  1. ok -- I need better translation software:

    If to oneself honest, accumulates over a long period of time, is unable to others not to be disloyal.

    ReplyDelete