Sunday, December 20, 2009

You've been elfed -- well Elf-You!

Last week I was at a meeting of all our HR Managers -- one of them (who I suspect reads this blog as I've seen that someone from her location has visited my site -- I'm like Santa -- I know all!) -- was talking about "you've been elfed"

Aparently one of your neighbors puts together a bag of treats and gives it to 2 neighbors (ding-dong-ditch method) with a note saying "you've been elfed" and challenging them to spread the christmas cheer by elfing 2 other neighbors.....you're supposed to then hang a I've been elfed sign in your window so you don't get re-elfed.

My reaction?

"I would be pissed!" -- "who wants another chore to do at Christmas time!" --

All of them made fun of me.

This week -- I got elfed -- by one of the HR Managers -- (and yes -- I was a little pissed)

Yesterday I went out and put together 2 cute bags -- a holiday hot pad, a box of candy and some artificial flowers.

Today -- I see that I got elfed back. With my own bag.

They basically just put it in front of my door.

Bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment