Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pokey Gazelle

One of my FB friends posted this:

“Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn’t matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle; when the sun comes up, you’d better be running.”

How wrong is this that my thought is -- hmmm -- I don't have to be the FASTEST gazelle -- I just have to out-run the SLOWEST gazelle.

No -- I'm not reaching for the bottom rung -- not to worry -- I'm just a little worn out.

1 comment:

  1. Never really looked at that way, but unfortunately, you number will come up! Even the fastest gazelle has a bad day! You so rock Gina!

    ReplyDelete